Hotel Accommodation - October 11th - 14th, 2018
- 4 days / 3 nights - Friday 11th to Sunday, 14th 2018.
- Arrival with dinner included, departure with breakfast included.
- The price range per person in hotel accommodation is based in 3, 4 or 5 persons room occupancy.
- The IberCup is the one that decides how many persons will stay per room, if teams decide to get the basic price range per person.
- Teams participating with the basic price range per person can´t decide how many persons will stay in the room unless they pay for an additional cost for 1 or 2 persons room occupancy.
- Ibercup will only confirm the exact name of the accommodation 30 days before the tournament starts.
- If a team has a pre-reservation in a certain accommodation, the team might change accommodation at any time until 1 month before the tournament starts, due to IberCup logistics.
- IberCup manages all the room distribution from the teams and any change from the standard room distribution must be approved by us.
- Due to the limited number of rooms per floor, your team might need to be split in different floors. IberCup does not have any power of decision in matter which is of the exclusive responsibility of the hotels.
- Some of the rooms have only 1 double bed for 2 persons where every 2 persons will share the same bed.
- Rooms with 3 people in a room or more, not all the hotels offer a triple room and it is therefore placed in a double room 1 or 2 extra beds, or pull-out sofa for 2 persons, which may not be of identical quality and comfort. For singles or double occupancy the prices are different.
- Half board (breakfast and dinner). Breakfast and dinner at the hotel.
- The IberCard and accommodation fee is included in the cost.
- All the teams need to pay a team fee.
- Conditions valid for bookings through IberCup. Availability to conﬁrme on the booking date. Please contact us for prices.
- All accommodations require a security deposit (R$ 1.000,00 in cash per team or a credit card) to be paid on arrival to do the check-in. This amount may change from one accommodation to another. The security deposit is to be held only in the event of damage by your team to any of the accommodation's property. After check out, your deposit will be returned. IberCup is not responsible for any damage in the accommodation property. Without the security deposit the check-in will not be allowed,
Price does not include
- Personal Extras.
- Airport Transfers.
- Match Transfers.
- Players sport insurance for the tournament.
- Guide services.
- Security deposit with credit card or cash (R$ 1.000,00) on the accommodation front desk on the arrival to the hotel. The deposit is refunded on departure, as long as the rooms are handed over the same way as when you arrived.
- Touristic Taxes.
- Everything that is not properly described as included in the program.
To be confirmed.
- If you want to stay at the accommodation more days, please let us know in advance.
- Teams must check out of the rooms by 10:00h on the departure day.
- If teams don´t check out before 10:00h, they have to pay an extra night.
- No transportation system is included on the days before and after the tournament.
- It is not possible to book individual nights. The minimum is according to the IberCup package (3 nights).
- To avoid delays on the check-in, teams MUST send the final rooming list 20 days before the tournament starts. This information is mandatory and is necessary to ensure the qualty of the tournament. If the team sends later, the team will be penalized (R$ 60,00 per person).
- If the team does not send the rooming list 20 days before the tournament starts, IberCup will not take any responsibility for any last minute changes in room distribution made by the hotel front desk, upon the arrival.
- If the team cancels or change any player, staff or family member from the original, this change must be approved by IberCup and it may have additional taxes.
- Any rooming modification after 15th March will not be allowed by the hotel or it may have an extra cost.
- Please note the rooming will not be sent to the team until all payments are finished.
- Please notice not all accommodations has an early breakfast time. In case you have an early game we kindly request you to inform the reception to schedule the breakfast earlier. IberCup is not responsible for the adjustment of meals outside of the normal schedule of the accommodation.
- Also, if you notice you might lose the dinner time due to a delay, please inform the hotel about it to avoid any issue.
- As organizers, we will take care also about these aspects, but sometimes if you are in a private trip we may not know.
Hotel for Parents
- For Parents and Friends, hotel accommodation can be arranged through IberCup with special prices.
- Booking through the IberCup offers the free entrance to he opening ceremony for parents and another special conditions.
- Airport Transfer from Airport to the accommodation is not included in the accommodation price package.
- It is not possible to book individual nights. The minimum is according to the IberCup package (3 nights).
Confirmation of Participation
A first payment is needed in order to reserve your place as soon as possible:
- If you are a non-local team (with accommodation through IberCup), the amount is R$ 6.000,00 (per team) until 15 days after the registration.
- If you are a local team (until 60km from the competition centers), the amount (per team) is equivalent to 50% of the registration fee.
Note: the amount of the first payment will be deducted from the total. The first payment is not refundable.
- All the participating teams may alternatively request a private bus rental service during the entire week of the tournament.
- The program must be sent to IberCup firstname.lastname@example.org 15 days prior the start of the tournament by the team. If IberCup does not receive any information regarding the program, the first service of the bus will be settled 1h30m before the start of each game to each day from the accommodation.
- Any change must be communicated with 48h in the morning period and it may be charged an extra cost.
- Please notice that if the change is communicated during the afternoon or with less than 48h it will be not accepted.
- Due to the company´s restrictions, the bus driver may change during your trip.
- The bus driver can drive a maximum of 9 hours per day and can be on duty for 10 hours (so 2 hours wait/rest time during a day).
- During transfers, every 4 hours the driver must make 45 minutes required rest stop. We kindly ask you to be aware of these rules. Please notice that if you arrange an excursion which involves parking fees, these fees need to be paid by the group.
- Drivers can change daily. Please make sure you give the pickup hour information for next day to the bus driver before he leaves.
- Extra cost will be charged if the services go beyond 10h per day or 200 km per day.
- Each day the bus driver must have an 11 hours rest period between his transportation duties. Please care if you have an early game in the next day as the bus must finish the service before in the previous day.
- The IberCup will not be responsible for any schedule regarding private bus transportation not communicated 15 days prior the start of the service.
- Modifications in the itinerary must be communicated to the IberCup representative. The driver may not accept any change without the authorization of his/her supervisor or IberCup representative.
- Teams can book bus transportation directly with the bus company (information to follow on the website), but the IberCup will not have any responsibility on scheduling the routes for the team.
- All the participating teams need to make sure if their accommodation option has access to the shuttle service.
- Shuttle bus service is exclusive from the accommodation to the venues and the meal center.
- This service is shared with other groups.
- A circuit will connect all the accommodations – venues – meal center with a frequency of 10-15 min. The teams with games scheduled will have priority in the bus according to the calendar. Relatives or other teams will have to wait to the next bus in case no more places are available.
- For those teams that arrive 1 day before and departure 1 day after, please consult us.
- Transfers from the airport to the accommodation, are not included in the accommodation package. You can book the airport transfers through the organization.
- The teams traveling to the tournament should inform the IberCup about the flight schedule 45 days before the tournament starts. If you informed us after this date the tournament will not ensure this service.
- The airport transfer is exclusively for teams thus not for accompanying people that don’t book the accommodation through the IberCup.
Standards of Conduct
- Team leaders as indicated on the Participants’ list, are responsible for the conduct from their players in case of damage caused in sport facilities, dressing rooms, accommodations, transportation or other facilities.
- In case of damage the team leader should immediately contact the organization staff .
- In case of doubt in the interpretation of the regulations of the tournament, team leader should contact directly the organization staff .
- Quiet time must be respected in the accommodations between 23:00h and 8:00h.
- The meals timetables must be respected. Teams can miss a meal if they do not adhere to the meal timetables. In case of match delay or some transport delay, team leader should inform the Organization of this situation.
- It is prohibited to travel in transportation without T-shirt.
- Failure to comply with these rules will be dealt with by the tournament organization and may result in exclusion from the tournament and accommodations.
- Dispensations will automatically be given to two (2) players per squad who are maximum one (1) year over aged.
- Note that you cannot use more over aged players by switching them between matches.
- For 7v7, no dispensation will automatically be accepted.
- Dispensations for 7v7 teams can be applied by contacting the IberCup office.
- October 1: Online registration form for next year’s tournament opens. When we receive your deposit fee we confirm your place in IberCup.
- August 10: Final date for registrations. If the maximum enrollment of teams is reached before that date, registrations will close before the scheduled date.
- September 1: Last date for the accommodation fee/participation fee for all participants with or without accommodation. Both leaders and players pay this fee. Please read our cancellation regulation in terms and conditions.
- September 10: Final date to send the players list. After this date we will charge extra R$ 30,00 per player.
- September 10: Final date to send the rooming list. After this date we will charge extra R$ 60,00 per person.
- October 5: Match schedule is posted.
- October 11: Arrival day, no matches played.
- October 12: The matches begin.
- October 13: Playoff Stage. Playoff Bronce Finals.
- October 14: Playoff Gold and Playoff Silver Finals.
- In case, of unforeseen circumstances, Ibercup Organization reserves the right to be able to change above mentioned dates.
- The Team Leader shall hold in good order all your personal and group documents. If you are traveling from another country to Brazil, you will need the authorization document for minors, passports, visas, vaccines and other certificate may be required. The Tournament accepts no liability for the refusal to grant visas or entry permit to the client in the foreign country. In these cases the conditions shall apply to the cancellation of the trip, being still in the customer's responsibility any cost that such a situation entails. Tournament organization may under no circumstances be liable, directly or indirectly, by the refusal of the granting of visas or entry permit from the client in any country.
Valid documents are:
- For the foreign teams the organization will only accept as player’s identification a valid identification card (legal card by a government institution and plastic-coated). This card must have the full name, photo, identification number and birthday. This document must always be used with the player´s passport. Players that come from countries that don’t require a passport to enter into Brazil, will only need the identification card (legal card by a government institution and plastic-coated, with full name, photo, identification number, birthday).
- During the check-in, the organization of IberCup will ask to the teams for the insurance documentation, which must cover till the end of the tournament (20th of January). In case this document would not be provided, the team cannot participate in our tournament.
Insurance and Responsibility
- Each player must have a medical insurance.
- Make sure that all your players are insured both on and off the playing field.
- IberCup does not carry any group insurance protecting participants in case of injury, illness, theft or damage to property and does not accept responsibility in any way for accidents, injuries, or economic loss which may arise in the case of war, warlike events, civil war, revolution or civil disturbances or because of the actions of the authorities, strikes, lockouts, blockades or similar events.
- Participants from countries that have no medical insurance agreement with Brazil must have personal medical insurance.
- The team leader must bring all the documents for the accreditation (Valid passport or ID document from the players).
- All teams must do the accreditation at IberCup tournament office.
- For local teams without accommodation through the tournament, the team leader MUST go to the tournament office 2 days before the tournament starts. We highly recommend coming 2 days before, as there are usually longer wait times to check in the team on the day before the tournament.
- Only the team leader needs to be present on the accreditation to collect all the participant cards, bracelets, and important information.
- Players do not need to be present for age control on this day.
- Team leaders must present at the tournament office and show proof of identity from the players registered on the team list on this day.
- If the team leaders do not do the accreditation/team check-in at the tournament office, their teams cannot participate in the first match.
- All the teams must bring the valid documents from the players for the matches.
- A random check for age control can be done at any time.
- Each player must use the wristband around the wrist for the age control on the field.
- The age control will be through the player's list sent previously to our organization together with a valid ID document.
- The team leaders MUST confirm the player's list numbers for the match on the mobile app in possession of the Field Marshall, before the match starts to avoid any mistakes on the match incidences.
Permissions to Participate in IberCup
- All foreign teams should request to their football federations to send an authorization letter to IberCup (email@example.com) so they can take part in the tournament. In countries where football is operated by the schools we also allow teams affiliated by their school football association to take part in our tournament but they need to send to us an authorization letter from the club.
Cancelation of the Tournament and Force Majeure
- In the event that the tournament cannot be held or is postponed due to events beyond the control of the tournament organizers (force majeure) or due to events which are not attributable to wrongful intent or gross negligence or the tournament organizers, the tournament organizers cannot be held liable by delegates for any damages, costs or losses incurred, such as transportation costs, accommodation costs, costs for additional orders.
- Financial losses, etc. Under these circumstances, the tournament organizers reserve the right to either retain the entire registration/accommodation fee and to use it for a future tournament, or to reimburse the delegate after deducting costs already incurred for the organization of the tournament and which could not be recovered from third parties.
- IberCup is in no way responsible for injury or economic loss which may arise in the case of war, warlike events, civil war, revolution or civil disturbances or because of the actions of the authorities, strikes, lockouts, blockades or similar events.
- The following conditions apply for group cancellations or individual cancellations. Cancellation must be notified in writing, prior to the start of the tour. The day that the notification is received by IberCup is the effective cancellation date. It is the responsibility of the group leader to inform all participants of the cancellation policy. If any individual or the entire group cancels their tour anytime after booking the following cancellation fees will be charged.
- The first payment in order to book the team slot in IberCup will not be refunded.
- In case a participant cancellation until 60 days before the tournament starts, the 100% of accommodation, transport or other services cost will be refunded.
- In case a participant cancellation between 59 days - 30 days before the tournament starts, the 50% of accommodation, transport or other services cost will be charged.
- In case a participant cancellation 29 days before the tournament starts, until de end of the tournament, the 100% of accommodation, transport or other services cost will be charged
- In case a participant cancellation due to transport delays, strikes or force major, IberCup will not refund the costs.
- In case a team does not appear to the match, IberCup is not responsible and it will not refund.
The winners of each category will have direct access,
- PLAYOFF GOLD: Champion wins special conditions for IberCup Brasil 2019 ²
- PLAYOFF SILVER: Champion wins special conditions for IberCup USA 2019 ³
- PLAYOFF BRONCE: Champion wins special conditions for IberCup Estoril 2019 ⁴
¹ Valid only for the champion of each category. The champion team will have special conditions for the same number of entries in the registration form. The prize is non-transferable. You will only be allowed to change the registration form, if you present a medical certificate and after analysis of the organization. If the team wishes to contract additional packages, you should consult the price table corresponding to the tournament. Extras not included: Flights, Airport Transfers and Extra Transfers (leisure).
²IberCup Brasil 2019 to be held in Porto Alegre. The champion team will be entitled to hotel accommodation, half board meals, local transfers during the tournament, subject to meeting conditions¹.
³IberCup USA 2019 held in Dallas. The champion team will have the right to host family accommodation, full board meals, and local transfers during the tournament.
⁴IberCup Estoril 2019 - the champion team will be entitled to accommodation in school, full board meals, local transfers during the tournament upon fulfillment of the conditions¹.
Due payments on the arrival
- Please notice in case a due payment your group will not be able to use the airport transfer or do the check-in in the accommodation and the payment must be done in the airport or the tournament office to the IberCup representative.
- Wire Transfer:
To be confirmed.
Note that all bank transaction fees have to be paid for by the teams. You have to pay in the currency (Real) that is the most ”natural” currency in Brazil. Please observe that we do not accept any personal or company check. Please do not forget to mention your payment reference and team name when you make the payment because it needs to be mentioned in the description of the transfer.
After the payment, please send us ALWAYS the proof of payment in PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Credit Card Payment:
In this option will be added an additional value (2.5%) for each payment.
Booking with our partners
We remind that the organization has no responsibility for contracting services through IberCup partners.